Not Another Mommy Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Weekend Recap

Well hello there. It's been a while, hasn't it? We have had a very exciting week around here. My mom came to visit on Tuesday and just left this morning. We are certainly sad to see her go. Abby got to spend most of the week home with Grammy, getting spoiled and going on outings around town. They even came to visit me at work, which is always fun. Things will go back to normal for the next week or so until we go up to Chapel Hill for the surgery. 12 more days....

In other news, I got a very exciting new toy! I've always been a PC kind of girl, but this thing makes me want to convert to the other side. It is so well designed, so intuitive, and.... well, just so cool.

There is a tropical storm heading near us. It's cloudy, windy, and rainy out right now, and I feel like curling up on the couch and watching movies all day.

1 comment:

DaveO said...

I see you've discovered the iphone's subliminal ringtone: "Join Us, Join Us, Join Us"

 
Footer Image