Not Another Mommy Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Visit to the Eye Doctor

I took Abby to see the eye doctor today, to assess her progress with the patch and review the doc's findings on her CT scans. The news is good! Everything is going great, which is just what I needed to hear right about now. They were pleased that she's wearing the patch for up to 6 hours a day and according to the scans, the eye muscles are attached evenly and symmetrically.

I am really encouraged by this news and can't wait to see what happens with her eye after the surgery. So great to finally get good news!

2 comments:

Momma said...

I am thankful you had good news from the eye doctor. You've done a great job, Elizabeth, in your faitfulness to put the eye patch on Abby. We pray for her every night and think about you several times each day.

DaveO said...

That's wonderful news! So glad to hear that. She might be so used to the patch now that she won't want to give it up. "Argh. Step away from me patch mommy or I'll run me saber through ya."

 
Footer Image