Not Another Mommy Blog

Monday, October 1, 2007

Clarification

This blog is about my life with Abigail.

I intentionally choose not to write about her father on this site. That is not a reflection of his involvement in her life; rather, it is a reflection of my desire to keep this aspect of our lives private. It is our personal business. Please respect that. If you have a problem with what I write about or don't write about on my website, please take it up with me directly or feel free to click the red X at the top right corner of your screen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dada is very much here and very much a part of her life. It's up to me to tell her how much I love her. Abigail will know know my dedication and involvment and it's not up to Elizabeth to relay that to her or anyone.
-Dada

DaveO said...

The only problem I have with your blog, is there aren't as many stories about dragons as I had originally hoped.
While it is true that you can write or not write about whatever you please, it being your blog and all, i think the readers should have some voice in the matter. And I think I speak for us all when I say: "More dragons, please!"

Anonymous said...

i second that emotion, daveo. baby + dragon = high quality entertainment! -katie

Elizabeth said...

Dave is right. There is a serious lack of dragons around here.

I'll work on that.

Unknown said...

Love the new pictures of Abby, so happy! Great Grandpa Roger.

 
Footer Image